Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's always there for you

Metal is one thing that you can always count on. Metal has never lied to me, never betrayed me and has always been there  for me. And I bet its the same with you little greedy faggots. Metal is just overall greater than life itself. No doubt about that. But why do some people Not understand? I was talking to my psychiatrist about 3rd party psychological help agents, and the first thing that popped in my head was Metal , and she looked at me with interrogative eyes and said "How can music help you with depression? Music doesn't affect people's mood. It's the other way around". That made me understand right away that metal is greater than all other music. It has a will of it's own, and metal bands are priests preaching the greatness of this music. 


Here's a little something for you fucking pussies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment