Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hate on metal.. What a faggot

So as an opening, i wanted to cite some of the thoughts that have been dwelling in my grotesque mind.
I Read this faggot's post on a website, saying he hates heavy metal, because they wear facepaint and jump up and down and scream into the mic. This chode slobberer didn't even deserve my thoughts on what he said, but I will share it with a much more manly audience like yourselves. This guy is a fucking loser. How can you judge something as grand as Metal? But saying marilyn manson is heavy metal is just astonishingly depressing and mentally agonizing. It took a 2 hour therapy of Manowar music to give me strength to get up on my feet after such a demoralizing blow. Which i had to choose over finding this motherfucker and murder him and his family in a brutal fashion. Check this shit out http://isitnormal.com/story/i-hate-heavy-metal-26138/

Rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment